Thursday, April 03, 2008



It's been quite a while, but I thought I ought to write a little more regularly.

So, the boys are getting very big. David is 4 years old now, and very busy. His favorite activity right now is his Monday swim lesson. He is doing SO well! He can already jump in the pool, roll over onto his back, breathe, swim the side and get out all by himself!!! He just started the lessons in January!

John Raphael "Jack" was born May 20th, 2007, 5 days after his due date. The labor was QUICK if nothing else! Thanks to Shelly and my doula, Pat for getting me into a room before he was born! Jack is now 10 months old and on the cusp of walking. He is a very busy baby and a FAST crawler.

Just tonight, the two boys were full of giggles during bathtime and wrestling afterward, they are very funny to watch.

Shelly and I are keeping busy. This is my busiest time, as the golf tournament I am working on is on Monday. Shelly is excited because tomorrow he starts a week of leave. We are going to drive up to Ft. Worth to see the Dinosaur State Park and the Ft. Worth Stockyards (which sounds stinky, but is actually a "town" style museum!). We are definitely looking forward to some extra time with Daddy.

No comments: