Sunday, September 07, 2008

This morning, David decided he needed to poop, and since Shelly and I were getting ready for church, he went in our bathroom, which has abundant reading material in it. So, David spent about 30 minutes going poop and perusing the latest issue of Motor Trend (I wonder whose reading material that was?!) When he was done, I went in to help him clean up, and he showed me a picture of a bright green Lamborghini saying that it was a "really cool car" and proceeded to ask if we could get one. I told him that we couldn't because it was way too expensive for us and we couldn't all ride in it. His response: "Ok, well I'm going to buy a Lamborgini. I'm going to buy a Lamborghini next week when they go on sale."


Someday, maybe David will be as much of a car buff as his daddy, and he can appreciate how funny that statement really was!


http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/exotic/112_0808_2009_lamborghini_gallardo_lp560_4_test/index.html

No comments: